Embody spiritual freedom and enlightened purpose!
- Have you ever felt that maybe the freedom of meditation isn't the end goal of spiritual practice?
- Have you ever wondered if there is something that comes after meditation?
Just because meditation practice is about enlightenment, doesn't mean it's a complete spiritual path. For a comprehensive awakening, you need to deepen your relationship to Spirit as Oneness AND discover your myth-poetic identity...your life purpose.
Many meditation systems stop at the point where the meditator is released (at least momentarily) from the self-contraction of egoic identity. This is too bad, because the second step is about embodiment: allowing free-flowing consciousness to occupy the unique strengths of the body-mind to serve in a particular way. In other words: freedom from ego is a two step dance:
- First, we find freedom from rigid egoic identification through meditation.
- Second, we find meaning from embodying our purpose through soul-encounter.
- The experience of Freedom is the miracle of meditation.
- The experience of Purpose is the miracle of discovering our Soul's story.
- Meditation is the practice for releasing awareness into Pure Consciousness.
- Soul Encounter is the practice of releasing awareness into the Life Purpose you were born for.
- In BOTH cases we experience a liberation from our usual sense of self.
During your FREE 25 minute exploratory session, we'll get to know each other, and assess whether the sacred relationship of mentor and client is a good fit for us both at this time.
I'll start our introductory session with a few questions to get to know you. I want to see your world through your eyes. After some exploration of where you are and where you want to be, I'll offer you a path of practice directed towards the goals of the life you envision.
What we'll explore in our session:
1. The meaning of purpose, place and soul.
2. The steps to embodying your soul's purpose.
3. Decide whether you'd like to work 1:1 with me in a coaching relationship.
What is Soul?
Soul is the essence of your specific life purpose. Soul is the reason the Mystery has taken your unique shape. Soul is the creative intelligence of the universe expressing itself through you. Soul is the body of your gift that fills up the garment of your life.
The key to becoming clear about your life-purpose is engagement with soul work.
Soul work is a descent into your deep mysterious interior. Soul work is a dive into your incarnate uniqueness. Soul work is initiated by your longing to live a larger life and by the desire to make the world a better place.
Soul work gathers momentum through your willingness to receive the soul's guidance, rather than letting your thinking dictate all your decisions. Soul work is the profound act of letting your life speak. Soul work is the proven path for disclosing your life purpose.
The Life Purpose For Meditators FREE introductory conversation offers you a framework to support your spiritual journey towards a soul-centered life. This journey culminates in your ability to take your rightful place in the world, and occupy the niche you were born to inhabit. Come learn the 8 Step process that can facilitate this awakening.
Jonathan is wonderfully skilled in the art of guiding people to discover
and embody their unique life purpose. There are few things I appreciate
more than good teaching, and so I enthusiastically recommend
Jonathan's work with people. Jonathan is a person of great integrity,
from whom I am ever learning.
– Joanna Macy, Author, Coming Back to Life.
Jonathan's teachings are coherent, clear, concise, and graceful.
He is always striving to incorporate more truth, and to embrace and
midwife the awakening of more and more of the whole person.
–Terry Patten, co-author, Integral Life Practice
Click below to see my schedule and book your
FREE 25 minute introductory conversation.